Art.1 Definition of Personal Information
Art.2 Personal Information We Collect
Deeplat (“Site”) collects and uses the personal information our Users provide for registration, viewing, and using the Site. We collect and use them legally and fairly, and we do not collect the Users’ personal information by any unlawful means.
Art.3 Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
To be based on the Japanese Personal Information Protection law, we will not sell, share, or otherwise distribute your personal information to third parties except under the following circumstances.
- When the disclosure of the personal information is lawfully accepted.
- When the disclosure of the personal information is lawfully required.
- When the personal information is required for protecting individuals’ lives, bodies, or properties but not able to obtain the person’s consent.
- When the disclosure of the personal information is required by public institutions such as the police, the public prosecutors office, the courts, and the consumer information center.
This Site is not responsible for acquisition of any personal information from a third party under the following circumstances.
- When a User leaks the personal information to a third party through our services or any other ways.
- When a User certificates acquisition of personal information from a third party.
- When a User acquires any personal information from our linked sites.
Art.5 Modification of the Purpose of Use